COVID-19 is impacting on all of our professional and private everyday lives. We want to be the reliable partner you are used to, even in challenging times. Our primary goal is that you, as a Swisscard customer, can fully rely on our payment solutions and our tried and tested service. Find more information here.
Payment solutions that save you time and money.
American Express® Business Card
The American Express Business Card is the classic among corporate cards from American Express. It has no spending limit and offers many additional benefits for travel. The convenient and secure online access to CompanyOnline allows you to view, manage and download your card data anytime from anywhere. You also collect Membership Rewards bonus points with every purchase*. You can conveniently exchange these for exclusive products and services in our rewards shop.
*Except for fees, interest, cash withdrawals, back-charges and outstanding payments as well as spending on the lottery, betting or casinos.
The American Express Business Card offers you:
- No spending limit
- Financial flexibility
- Online access
- Bonus program and special offers
- Collective statement for the company and detailed individual extracts for all cardholders
- 24-hour customer service
Better card management for your company. View, check and download your card data anytime and anywhere – this is offered to you by the new, convenient and safe online access, CompanyOnline.
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms