Payment solutions that save you time and money.
American Express® Corporate Gold Card
Perfect support to ensure you can always remain productive and flexible on business trips too.
In addition to the American Express Corporate Card’s benefits you profit from valuable advantages, additional benefits and services worldwide with an American Express Corporate Gold Card. As a result, you also remain flexible and productive on business trips and can enjoy relaxed travel thanks to extensive insurance1.
The American Express Corporate Gold Card is mainly suitable for middle and senior management employees, frequent flyers and business travelers as well as executives who don’t just regularly make purchases or generate expenses but also have to be productive and flexible on business trips.
1 Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance (GCI) that you can find under "Forms to download" on this page to obtain all the details regarding the valid conditions of insurance and insurance benefits (including sums insured and exclusions of liability).
The American Express Corporate Gold Card offers you:
- Free replacement card worldwide
- 24-hour phone service
- An extended insurance package1
- View all transactions online round the clock
- Membership Rewards bonus program
- Special offers from American Express SelectsSM and Business Savings Plus
- Corporate Gold Travel Service
- Priority PassTM membership with one free lounge access per year
- Boingo account for free Wi-Fi access to more than one million Boingo hotspots worldwide
PERSONAL ADVICE IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We will be happy to advise you personally on finding the right payment solution for your company.
The American Express CORPORATE Gold CARD INCLUDES:
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms