Payment solutions that save you time and money.
American Express® Corporate Platinum Card
The most exclusive of all the American Express Corporate Cards – to fulfill almost any wish on business trips too.
The American Express Corporate Platinum Card offers you first-class service on your business trips and gives you worldwide access to a number of exclusive services and comprehensive insurance1 at any time.
Regardless of where you are: We take care of your concerns and requests so that you can lean back and relax.
The American Express Corporate Platinum Card is mainly suitable for business owners, senior executives, CEOs, independent entrepreneurs and consultants and members of senior management who are regularly on business trips all over the world.
1Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance (GCI) that you can find under "Forms to download" on this page to obtain all the details regarding the valid conditions of insurance and insurance benefits (including sums insured and exclusions of liability).
The American Express Corporate Platinum Card offers you:
- Free replacement card worldwide
- 24-hour phone service
- An extensive insurance package1 including additional benefits
- View all transactions online round the clock• Membership Rewards bonus program
- Special offers from American Express SelectsSM and Business Savings Plus
- American Express Corporate Platinum Travel & Lifestyle Service
- Unlimited free admission to all Priority PassTM, American Express and Delta Sky Club® airport lounges
- Boingo account for free Wi-Fi access to more than one million Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Free membership to leading partners for hotel, rental car and limousine services where you can benefit from preferential prices and additional benefits
- Discounted flights
PERSONAL ADVICE IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We will be happy to advise you personally on finding the right payment solution for your company.
The American Express CORPORATE Platinum CARD INCLUDES:
- Membership Rewards Classic (optional)
- American Express SelectsSM
- American Express Corporate Travel & Lifestyle Service
- Special flight ticket offers
- Radisson RewardsTM
- American Express Invites
- Limousinen-Service - Tristar
- Limousinen-Service - Carey
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Fivestar
- Avis Preferred
- Sixt Avantage Circle
- American Express® Lounges "Platinum" access
- Priority Pass™ Lounge access
- Delta Sky Club Lounge "Platinum" access
- American Express SafeKey®
- American Express @Work
- American Express MyAccount
- American Express Billing Support Files
To open a new business or corporate account, please enclose certified copies of the signatories’ identity documents.
PLEASE SELECT THE FORMS YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms