American Express® Corporate Purchasing Card
The right choice for simplifying your purchasing processes for materials and services.
The handling processes for material purchases and services in procurement are automated and centralized by paying with the American Express Corporate Purchasing Card. As a result, the administration workload in the purchasing and accounting department at your company and at your suppliers’ too is simplified and massively reduced and you can save considerable resources and therefore costs.
The clear and consolidated statements with detailed information regarding transactions also guarantee you more transparency and assist you in determining suppliers and negotiating purchasing conditions.
The American Express Corporate Purchasing Card is mainly suitable for departments who regularly make smaller material and service purchases for the company.
The American Express Corporate Purchasing Card offers you:
- Cost savings thanks to automated and centralized processes and billing
- Lower handling costs by eliminating manual processes
- Overview of suppliers and reduction in number of invoices
- Improved management and analysis of costs and suppliers
- Detailed documents to negotiate better purchasing conditions and avoid non-preferred suppliers
- Simple linking to billing systems
- Possible to combine with other systems (Billing Support Files, CAR, @Work)
PERSONAL ADVICE IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We will be happy to advise you personally on finding the right payment solution for your company.
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms