Payment solutions that save you time and money.
The Credit Suisse Duo Silver card package
The Silver card package includes a Credit Suisse Duo Silver American Express Business and a Credit Suisse Duo Mastercard Business Standard corporate card. As a result you have the right card on you anytime and anywhere without any added costs. The convenient and secure online access to CompanyOnline allows you to view, manage and download your card data anytime from anywhere. In addition, you also have exclusive American Express benefits, such as the American Express Membership Rewards bonus program or American Express SelectsSM
The Credit Suisse Duo Silver card package offers you:
- No annual fee in the first year
- Financial freedom and flexibility
- Easy expenses management and accounting options
- Transparency: clear separation of private and business expenditure
- Online access: better card management for your company and cardholders
- A secure means of payment: swift replacement in the event of theft and loss, no liability for fraudulent use by a third party if the obligation to exercise due care and cooperate is complied with
- Bonus programs: You benefit every time you use your card
- Generous insurance benefits
- Worldwide card acceptance; you always have the right currency with you
- Valuing your employees: Show trust in your employees by providing them with a corporate card
- 24-hour personal assistance
Better card management for your company. View, check and download your card data anytime and anywhere – this is offered to you by the new, convenient and safe online access, CompanyOnline.
The Credit Suisse Duo Silver card package INCLUDES:
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms