Payment solutions that save you time and money.
Neue Aargauer Bank Mastercard Business Euro
With the Mastercard Business Euro there are no currency conversion charges or handling fee for transactions in euros. With the Mastercard Business Euro you also benefit from the Mastercard spending bonus, which reduces or cancels the annual fee from a certain turnover upwards. You also benefit from even more attractive insurance benefits. As an extra, you have the option of personalizing your corporate card with your company logo and/or your own card design. The convenient and secure online access to CompanyOnline allows you to view, manage and download your card data anytime from anywhere.
The Mastercard Business Euro offers you:
- Worldwide card acceptance
- Card spending bonus
- No annual fee in the first year
- No handling fee for transactions in euros
- You save time and money thanks to a simplified expenses management
- The right currency to hand any time and anywhere
- Cost control and transparency
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Luggage Insurance
Better card management for your company. View, check and download your card data anytime and anywhere – this is offered to you by the new, convenient and safe online access, CompanyOnline.
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms