COVID-19 is impacting on all of our professional and private everyday lives. We want to be the reliable partner you are used to, even in challenging times. Our primary goal is that you, as a Swisscard customer, can fully rely on our payment solutions and our tried and tested service. Find more information here.
SWISS SME card package Platinum
Excellent performance. Maximum award flights for companies and miles for employees – an all in one card package with a variety of exclusive benefits and services for discerning tastes.
The SWISS SME card package Platinum offers you automatic participation in the loyalty programs PartnerPlusBenefit for your company and Miles & More for your employees, where the payment of your business expenditure is rewarded with valuable BenefitPoints and Miles & More miles. Purchasing flight tickets really pays off as companies and employee are rewarded four times together. You also receive two cards for the price of one – a SWISS Miles & More American Express Business Platinum and a SWISS Miles & More Mastercard World Business Platinum.
With the Platinum package you also receive the most points and miles and enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits and privileged services for discerning tastes besides the many advantages that a corporate card already offers you.
So you get off to a good, start we also give your company 1,000 BenefitPoints1 and the cardholder 5,000 welcome miles2.
The SWISS SME card package Platinum is mainly suitable for SMEs whose employees fly regularly and who are concerned with providing their traveling employees with an efficient and secure means of payment for the highest standards of service and benefits and profiting from BenefitPoints and Miles & More miles at the same time.
1 Only for companies who become a new PartnerPlusBenefit member with the SWISS SME card package.
2 The first time the SWISS Miles & More American Express Business is used.
The advantages for your company
- 1,000 BenefitPoints as a welcome gift
- Two cards for the price of one
- BenefitPoints for every CHF 2 spent on the card for flight ticket purchases3, 4 (2.4 for SWISS Miles & More American Express Platinum, 1 for SWISS Miles & More Mastercard World Business Platinum)
- Providing incentives and valuing your employees with Miles & More miles
- Cost savings through Business privileges with various partners
- Generous and varied insurance benefits5 for your employees without any additional costs
- Fraudulent card use insurance for companies
- Online tool for a better overview of employee card transactions and easier expenses management
The advantages for your cardholders
- 5,000 welcome miles
- Two cards for worldwide acceptance
- Miles & More award miles for every CHF 2 spent on the card2 (2.4 for SWISS Miles & More American Express Platinum, 1 for SWISS Miles & More Mastercard World Business Platinum)
- First Class check-in
- Sixt Advantage Circle® membership and a Sixt Platinum Card for more service, upgrades and discounts off rental prices for trucks/cars and the limousine service
- American Express SelectsSM - exclusive offers and reductions
- More generous and comprehensive insurance benefits5, such as InsurancePlus, Travel Inconvenience Insurance, Luggage Insurance etc.
- Online tool for the improved management of card transactions and easier expense management
- Round the clock service
2 Except for fees, interest, back-charges, outstanding payments, cash withdrawals and spending on the lottery, betting or casinos.
3 The flight has to be purchased in Switzerland with SWISS, Lufthansa or Austrian Airlines using the SWISS SME card package (directly with these airlines or with a travel agency, if it processes the payment through the airlines mentioned).
4 The "PartnerPlusBenefit Terms and Conditions (GTC)" apply, which can be found at partnerplusbenefit.com
5 Insurance coverage is provided by Allianz Global Assistance. Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Insurance to obtain all the details regarding the valid conditions of insurance and insurance benefits (including sums insured and exclusions of liability) at swiss-companycards.ch/insurance or request them from the issuer.
PERSONAL ADVICE IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We will be happy to advise you personally on finding the right payment solution for your company.
SWISS SME card package Silver
SWISS SME card package Gold
Downloading the PDF
- Please download the card application and basic account application for the same product.
- When you submit the card application, please make sure that there is a basic account for the same product.
- Please note that the power of attorney form is already incorporated in the application PDF file and therefore does not have to be downloaded separately.
Completing and submitting forms
- New customers must submit the card application with a basic account application.
- The basic account application and card application must have a legally binding signature according to the commercial register, statutes or other similar founding documents.
- The people who legally sign the basic account application must enclose a certified copy of their identification documents as a result of regulatory requirements or have their identity verified by video call.
- The card applicant must enclose a copy of identification documents. Depending on the product and/or monthly spending limit (from CHF/EUR 20,000), the copy of identification documents must also be certified or the card applicant must have their identity verified by video call as a result of regulatory requirements.
- To video identification
- To the regulatory requirements
- Please sign your cards straight away and keep the PIN code separately in a secure place.
- Once you have activated your card, you can reset your personal PIN code at any Swiss automated teller machine (ATM) that offers PIN services.
- Your card is personal and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- To other forms